Monday, June 29, 2009

Here's an interesting message I received:




Nancy,



It's been a while since we chatted but I wanted to let you know that I created a group on Facebook for Descendants of Charles Grogan (Grugan) of Ireland & Pennsylvania. If you know of any descendants that use Facebook please pass this information on to them. They can then search for the group and request to join. It is a closed group for family members only meaning it is not open for the general public to view. I will be posting pictures, interesting links, family stories and more and I encourage others to do the same.



Also, on a different note, I recently had the Revolutionary War Service of Charles Grogan and his lineage approved by the National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution. This now qualifies all male descendants to become members if they wish and will greatly assist any female descendants that wish to join the Daughters of the American Revolution. I can be contacted for details.



Stay in touch and I look forward to the slight possibility of being able to attend the 2009 reunion!



Garry Grugan

105 Fawn Court

Washington, IL 61571


No comments: