Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a wonderful day!

Mike and I are so glad so many of you made your way to Mason Grove and took part in our 100th Mason Grugan Reunion! It was great for us to see so many smiling faces having fun visiting with family, chowing down on great food, enjoying a beautiful Pennsylvania day, playing games and square dancing! We'll give a more detailed report of the day a bit later....just wanted to say hi and remind everybody that the 101st will be even better!!!! Mark your calendars now for the 3rd Saturday in August!
Mike took about 100 pictures that I'm going to put in the Photo Bucket now. I'll do the same with yours if you want to share them. Just email them to me at nvojtasek@yahoo.com .

More later....check back from time to time for any related family news that comes my way.

No comments: