Friday, August 22, 2008

PICTURES GALORE!!!!



Many of the events and activities of our 100th Reunion were captured by cameras and appear in the photobucket. The easiest viewing is to select slideshow and just sit back and watch. They all erroneously have my name attached to them. As you know, Sam Johnson took the group picture shown both here and there and a couple segment pictures that give a closer view. You can see this photo bigger on photo bucket. Thank you Sam....you did a great job!

Mike Johnson sent me 100 pics that have my name on them as I uploaded them onto the page. Tom and I did snap a few. You can share yours by signing up and signing in....its not too hard---I managed it and I'm technically challenged! You may also feel free to caption existing photos. Again, I believe it will be easy when you sign in.

No comments: